Excellent Outlet Switch Installation Services Near You
Switches and outlets are easy to overlook during a home building or remodeling project, but having a quality electrical outlet and light switch at home is a huge part of its overall functionality. Your outlets are important for powering all your appliances and gadgets while light switches are needed for turning on all the needed lightning inside and outside the house.
While it’s tempting to cut costs and wing the outlet installation by yourself using simple tools and a DIY video, you’re running the risk of an electrical shock or fire hazard that puts you and your family in danger. For outlet and electrical switch installation at home, trust an expert like D&D Electric for excellent electrical repair, installation, and more.
Why Choose D&D Electric
Although there are tons of DIY instructions on the internet about an electrical switch or outlet repair and installation, it’s still better to rely on a trusted expert like D&D Electric to get the job done safely and quickly. Here are a few reasons why we’re considered one of the best electrical service companies in the area:
- We’re a Team of Highly-Trained Electricians. Our electricians went through years of education and training to obtain their licenses. We also have decades of experience in the industry, so you can trust us to perform installations, repairs, and other electrical services in your home safely and efficiently.
- We Respond Quickly to Electrical Emergencies. We understand how simple household electrical system issues like a faulty outlet can lead to a bigger disaster over time, so we do our best to respond to emergencies and perform repairs quickly.
- We Always Prioritize Client Safety. At D&D Electric, we understand that even the slightest electrical mishaps can lead to fires and other hazards. We always make sure to know about the latest building codes and guidelines so we can pass electrical safety inspections and guarantee your safety with every electrical job we finish.
Do You Need New Electrical Outlets and Light Switches at Home?
Outlets and switches are an important part of a home because they serve essential purposes like powering appliances and needed lighting around the house. Whether you need to replace faulty switches or want to install smart outlets in your home, make sure to call a team like D&D Electric for a safe outlet and switch service.
Watch out for these signs to see if your home needs a new switch or outlet:
- The cover of the old outlet always feels warm or smells like burnt plastic. When this happens, turn off the circuit breaker immediately and call an electrician.
- You get a small electric shock whenever plugging an appliance into the outlet or switching on the light switch.
- There’s a delay between clicking the light switch and the light turning on.
- You still have 2-prong outlets at home, which don’t have the same surge protection that 3-prong outlets have.
- The switches or outlets have become loose over time, which might lead to higher electricity bills and fire hazards.
- Your old home still has its original, outdated electrical wiring system that can’t keep up with new USB ports, appliances, and gadgets.
- You want to install USB outlets around the house for your electronic devices.
Have Your Electrical Utilities Handled By Experts
Our team at D&D Electric is composed of qualified and licensed electrical contractors seasoned with experience. Trust only the best electrical services by contacting us today.
Outlet Switch Installation Service: Our Process
- Step 1: We visit the client’s home and examine the existing electrical work of the building. We diagnose the problem with their current light switches and outlets to see if a repair is needed. If they want a new outlet or light switch installation, we guide them in choosing the best options based on their needs.
- Step 2: After choosing the outlet and switch type they need for their home, we install the new one on the walls of the room. We always make sure to choose the optimal spot that will give them the best use of switches and outlets without putting them in danger of electric shocks or short circuits.
- Step 3: Our team checks if the new switch or outlet works. During installation, we follow building codes and guidelines, as well as manufacturer instructions, to ensure our client’s safety.
- Step 4: Once the switch repair and electrical outlet installation are done, we also offer tips to our clients about proper electrical work maintenance – what things to avoid when using switches and outlets, as well as what signs to look out for in case they need to repair or replace it immediately.
FAQs About Switch and Outlet Services
Q: What are GFCI and AFCI outlets? Which one do I need?
A: Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) and arc fault circuit interrupter (AFCI) are types of circuit breakers that function differently. A GFCI outlet is typically found in a wet area because it prevents electrical shocks, while an AFCI can be installed anywhere since it prevents electrical fires. Both outlet types are needed to keep your home safe.
Q: Do you also accept dimmer switch installations?
A: Dimmer lighting is a great way to set the mood or atmosphere of a room by allowing you to change its brightness. We offer this type of switch and lighting installation, as well as other lighting services like interior and exterior lighting repair and maintenance.
Q: How much does it cost to hire an electrical company for switch and outlet installation?
A: This varies per client, depending on the type of materials needed and the number of switches and outlets they need. Contact us today to get a quote for your home.
Call D&D Electric for Reliable Outlet Switch Services
At D&D Electric, we always make sure to serve each of our clients with first-class customer care, high-quality electrical products, and top-notch electrical services. Each switch and outlet service we complete is done quickly and efficiently, so you can have peace of mind for the safety of your family and home.
World-Class and Comprehensive Electrical Services in Pennsylvania
We're Actively Doing Outlet and Switch Installations in the Following NEARBY Areas:
- Springfield, PA
- Havertown, PA
- Kennett Square, PA
- West Goshen, PA
- West Chester, PA
- Wayne, PA
- Upper Providence Township, PA
- Paoli, PA
- Media, PA
- Malvern, PA
- Lima, PA
- Haverford, PA
- Haverford Township, PA
- Exton, PA
- Concordville, PA
- Bryn Mawr, PA
- Broomall, PA
- Brookhaven, PA
- Berwyn, PA
- Aston, PA
- Ardmore, PA
- Newtown Square, PA